Chiropractor Rockville, MD
The more you understand your body and how it functions, the better equipped you'll be at taking care of yourself to achieve optimal health. We realize that there are many factors of a person's health that are entirely environmental. This includes factors such as emotional stress, environmental pollution, electromagnetic frequencies, and many others. At Synergy Chiropractic, we want to empower our patients to take charge of their healthcare and change the things in their lives that they can control by means of prevention or developing new lifestyle choices. We also want to educate you about your specific condition or ailments you may be suffering from to help you manage symptoms and/or prevent issues from occuring in the first place.
We've included the Patient Education section on our website to provide you with valuable/practical wellness information that you can incorporate into your lifestyle to improve the quality of your life. We hope you will turn to these pages whenever you have a question about health related issues and urge you to Contact Us at any time with questions or to make an appointment or set up a consult to ask questions about a condition or problem you might be suffering from.
- What is Chiropractic
- Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Heat Therapy
- Ice Therapy
- Lifting Techniques
- Back Pain
- Dietary Guidelines
- Water Information
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injuries and Preformance
- Back Injuries
Please view our medical disclaimer. (Click Here)
Our Health Blog
Check out our blog where we post about currently issues in health and wellness or things we think are important to address. The idea is to inform you about issues that may be affecting your life and allow you to take control and solve them. If you have any ideas or requests for certain topics to be addressed on our blog please Contact Us and we will try to answer it for you. Thanks and just click the icon below.
- Lie flat on your stomach. Raise one arm at a time. Hold for 5 counts, then slowly lower. Do 20 repetitions for each arm.
- Try raising one leg at a time. Hold for 5 counts, then slowly lower. Do 20 repetitions for each leg. Advanced versions of this exercise involve raising both legs or arms simultaneously
- Bend your elbows.
- Slowly press your elbows straight back, squeezing the shoulder blades together.
- Hold 5 counts. Do 20 repetitions.